netGuru takes your privacy very seriously. As we gather information about our users, we want to help you understand the terms and conditions surrounding the collection procedure and use of that information. This privacy statement discloses the type of information we gather, how we use the information, and how to correct or change the information. These privacy practices apply to the website that you were previously viewing when you clicked through to this policy, which is operated by netGuru.
netGuru’s goal in collecting personal information is to provide you with content and efficient services. Since netGuru promotes quality services, collecting information is critical for maintaining the level of service we promote to our users. netGuru collects personally identifiable information when you provide it to us, such as when you register for our email services or when you purchase certain products or services. Once you register for one of our services, you are no longer anonymous to us.
Your Internet browser has a feature called “cookies” that stores small amounts of data on your computer whenever you visit our website. However, cookies do not provide us with your personal information unless you provide it to us. Cookies activation is not necessary to peruse our website, although certain web pages of our website may require cookies. Alternatively, you may elect not to allow the collection of your information through cookies by exercising options on your browser.
How we use your personal information
netGuru uses the personal information we obtain from you for the following:
- Update the content on our websites for the benefit of our users.
- Track information to determine performance for each web page based upon online user demographics and traffic to specific web pages.
- Fulfill your requests for our products and services
- Provide you with information about topics of interest that you have expressed desire to be informed and notified.
Conditions under which we may share your personal information
netGuru will share your personal information with third parties only under the following conditions:
- You consent and permit us to share the information with third parties
- We have contracted a third party to work with or on behalf of netGuru to provide products or services requested by you.
- In the event you use co-branded services (if any) displayed on our website, you grant us permission to pass your registration information to our co-branded partner. The utilization of information by the co-branded partner is based upon the privacy policies of the co-branded partner.
- In the event we are required by lawful process to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or any other legal process, we will share your personal information with the applicable government or law enforcement agency.
Non-Personally Identifiable information
netGuru may compile your information and disclose such information in a non-personally identifiable manner to advertisers and other third parties for marketing, promotional, and other purposes. netGuru will not disclose to third parties any information that could be used to identify you personally.
Online Data To Co-Branded Partners
If you access services or products from any of our co-branded partners, you may be required to provide account data for those third party services, if available. Such account data will be passed on to our co-branded partners when their ordering system is accessed.
Mergers, Acquisitions or Other Business Transfers
We continuously seek to improve our website, products and services. To accomplish these proposed objectives, we may purchase or sell a company, or various companies in our corporate family may merge or be acquired by another company. If we sell a business, we may transfer all or portions of your information as part of the sale in order to effectively continue the service being provided to you or for other legitimate business purposes.
Online users accessing our website who desire not to disclose any personal information or other user data need not need register with us. Users can still view much of the content offered by our website without registering.
Users may also exercise the following options:
- Users may elect not to receive our electronic advertisements or those of third parties when registering. Users who opt-in may remove themselves from our mailing list at any time by following the instructions at the end any e-mail received from us.
- Users may elect not to provide certain personal information when registering for certain products or services on our website, if available.
Updating Your Profile
Users can update or change their personal information (“Profile”) at any time after registering on our website, if available. Instructions for updating your Profile are found on the web page that you have accessed on our website. Users experiencing problems or who have questions can contact us using the email address at the bottom of this page.
NOTICE TO PARENTS
Parents or guardians: We want to help you guard your children’s privacy. We encourage you to talk to your children about safe and responsible use of their personal Information while using the Internet.
netGuru Inc’s website & offerings do not publish content that is targeted to children below 18 years.
Questions regarding this privacy statement, or regarding any other aspects of our website should be sent to the email addresses listed below or by corresponding with our principal place of business located at 1240 N Van Buren St, Suite 104, Anaheim, CA 92807. We read every message submitted and try to reply promptly subject to volume query.